terms of service
1. "1+1 Shopping" is a website operated by One Plus One Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company").
2.One Plus One Co., Ltd. establishes the terms of service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") for "1+1 Shopping" (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") as follows.
Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 Scope and Modification of these Terms
1. These terms and conditions set forth the terms and conditions regarding the use of the website "1+1 Shopping" operated by the Company.
2. These Terms shall apply to all Users (as defined in Article 3) regarding the use of the Service.
3. Without obtaining the user's prior consent, the Company may notify or notify the user in a manner deemed appropriate by the Company, such as posting on the website or by e-mail. We may change some of them.
4. If all or part of this agreement is changed, the changed agreement shall apply to the use of this service, and the user shall comply only with the changed agreement.
Article 2 Use of this service The user shall use this service after acknowledging the relevant laws and regulations, this agreement, the personal information protection policy separately established by our company, and the contents described in the FAQ.
Chapter 2 Users
Article 3 User In this agreement, "user" means the image, text, design, logo, video, program, idea, information provided by our company in this service after understanding and approving all the contents of this agreement etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "contents").
In addition, it shall include members defined in Article 4 below.
Chapter 3 Members
Article 4 Membership "Members" in this agreement collectively refer to those who have understood and approved all of the contents of this agreement, applied for membership registration in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company, and were approved by the Company.
Article 5 Member Registration
1. Those who wish to register as a member shall set and enter their name, gender, date of birth, zip code, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and password from the registration page of this service, and apply for membership registration. will do.
2. Minors cannot apply for membership without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
3. In response to the application under paragraph 1, if the Company approves this, it will send a registration confirmation email, and when the email is received, the person who made the application will be registered.
4. The Company shall not approve the registration application if it falls under any of the following items.
(2) When it turns out that the application contents of the applicant for membership registration contain false matters.
(3) A person who wishes to register as a member has delayed fulfillment of payment obligations such as fees, has been unable to receive products, etc. for a long period of time, has an unreasonable demand for returns or exchanges, or has other obligations related to any service provided by the Company in the past. If it turns out that there has been a default
(4) In the event that it is found that the User has committed an act specified in Article 16 (Prohibited Matters) of these Terms in the past.
(5) Other cases where the Company reasonably determines that approval of registration is inappropriate for the operation and management of the Service.
Article 6 Change of Registered Contents
1. In the event of any change in all or part of the matters registered with the Company, the Member shall promptly change the registered content in accordance with the method separately designated by the Company.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by the member's failure to properly register the change.
Article 7 Suspension of use of this service and deletion of membership registration We reserve the right to cancel registration and take other measures that we deem appropriate.
(1) When it is found that the member has been subject to disposition such as cancellation of membership due to violation of the terms of service provided by the Company in the past, etc.
(2) When it turns out that the registered contents contain false matters
(3) Regarding any service provided by the Company in the past, it was found that there was a delay in fulfillment of payment obligations such as charges, a long period of inability to receive products, etc., an unfair request for return or exchange, or other default. if you did this
(4) In the event that it is found that the Member has acted in Article 16 (Prohibited Matters) of these Terms in the past.
(5) In case of violation of the provisions of any terms (including, but not limited to, these Terms) stipulated by the Company
(6) In addition, when the Company reasonably determines that the Account Registrant is inappropriate for the operation and management of the Service.
Article 8 Withdrawal procedure
Members may withdraw from membership at any time following the procedures prescribed by the Company. Membership shall be lost when the Company receives a withdrawal application from the registrant.
Article 9 Management of 1+1 Shopping ID and Password
1.Members shall be responsible for strictly managing and storing the 1+1 Shopping ID and password set by themselves at the time of registration, etc.
2.Members shall not transfer, sell, inherit, lend, disclose or divulge their 1+1 Shopping ID and password to a third party, except with the prior consent of the Company.
3. The Member shall immediately contact the Company if it is found that the 1+1 Shopping ID or password has been illegally used by a third party.
4Members shall be responsible for damages caused by inadequate management of their 1+1 Shopping ID or password, errors or omissions in use, unauthorized use by a third party, etc., and the Company shall not bear any responsibility. will do.
Article 10 Use of personal information In accordance with Article 2 of the "Personal Information Protection Policy" separately established by the Company, the purpose of use of personal information of account registrants obtained by the Company in connection with the use of this service is stipulated as follows. increase.
(1) For shipping our products, sending catalogs and direct mail, related after-sales services, and providing information on new products and services
(2) To provide information on business activities and events related to mail-order sales of the Company
(3) To create statistical data for marketing, sales promotion, and product planning (does not include data that identifies individuals);
Chapter 4 Purchasing Products
Article 11 Purchase of goods
1. Users can purchase products, etc. from the Company using the Service.
2. If the User wishes to purchase a Product, etc., the User shall apply for the purchase or use of the Product, etc., in accordance with the method separately designated by the Company.
3.According to the application in the preceding paragraph, after confirming the delivery address, order details, etc. entered and registered by the user, click the button to place an order, and after that, an email from the Company confirming the order details will be registered in the account. At the time of reaching the person, a sales contract regarding the product etc. shall be established between the user and the Company.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, the Company shall be able to cancel or cancel the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
5. Delivery of products, etc. by this service is limited to within Japan.
Article 12 Payment Method
1. The amount of payment for products, etc. will be the sum of the purchase price of products, etc. including consumption tax and the related handling fees.
2. Regarding payment for products purchased through this service, it shall be limited to payment by credit card in the name of the user or payment methods separately approved by the Company.
3. In the case of payment by credit card, the user shall comply with the terms of a separate contract with the credit card company. In addition, if any dispute arises between the user and the credit card company, etc. in connection with the use of the credit card, the user and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving it.
Article 13 Returns and exchanges of products, etc.
1.Returns or exchanges of products are limited to cases of damage during delivery, defects in products, misdelivery, counterfeit products, pirated editions, or any other reason attributable to our company, and to products in stock. Made-to-order and made-to-order items cannot be returned. In addition, even if you wish to exchange for a substitute product, it may not be possible to exchange it for reasons such as the product being out of stock. In such a case, the Company shall refund the payment for the product, etc.
2. In the case of a return due to a user reason, the user will be responsible for the shipping fee for the returned or exchanged product.
Article 14 Disclaimer for Products, Etc.
1. The Company shall not be responsible for the quality, materials, functions, performance, compatibility with other products, other defects, and any damage, loss, or inconvenience caused by these, with respect to the Services and products sold through the Services. Except for the cases specified in the preceding article, we shall not bear any guarantees or burdens regarding profits, etc.
2. Regarding troubles due to unknown delivery address, etc., we will contact the contact information registered by the user and deliver the product etc. to the delivery address specified at the time of product purchase. performance of the delivery obligation of and shall be exempted from such obligation.
Chapter 5 Use of Services
Article 15 Disclaimer
1. If the Service provides links to other websites or resources, or links to the Service from third party websites or resources, the Company shall not be liable for the content, use and results of such links. shall not be held responsible for any
In addition, if the Company reasonably determines that the content of the linked website or resource is illegal or inappropriate for the management and operation of this Service, without any notice to the User, We reserve the right to delete such links.
2. In the following cases, even if this service is temporarily suspended, canceled or changed, we will not be liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. directly or indirectly suffered by the user. shall not be liable for
(1) Fires, earthquakes, floods, thunderbolts, heavy snow, or other natural disasters (2) War, civil war, terrorism, riots, civil unrest, or other social unrest (3) Phones subscribed to by the Company (4) If there is a technical reason that our company is unable to respond.
3. The Company shall fulfill its obligations and be exempted from liability by processing the affairs according to the user's registration details.
4. In the event that a user causes damage to another user or a third party by using this service, the user shall settle the matter at its own responsibility and expense, shall not cause any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc.
Article 16 Prohibited Matters Users shall not perform any of the following acts. In the unlikely event that a violation of this policy causes damage to the Company or a third party, the user shall be responsible for compensating for all such damage.
(1) Acts that cause nuisance, disadvantage or damage to the Company, or acts that may cause them
(2) Acts of using the Service for commercial purposes (excluding those approved in advance by the Company)
(3) Acts that violate laws and regulations or acts that are likely to do so
(4) Acts of using content obtained through this service outside the scope of personal use by the user
(5) Acts of duplicating, selling, publishing, distributing, or disclosing content obtained through the Service via other users or third parties other than other users, or acts similar to these
(6)Uploading to the Service, or by e-mail, etc. content such as computer viruses, computer codes, files, or programs designed to interfere with, destroy, or limit the functions of computer software, hardware, or communication equipment; The act of sending with
Article 17 Intellectual Property Rights
1. All intellectual property rights of content provided through this service shall belong to the Company or a third party who has granted a license to the Company.
2. Regardless of the purpose, if an act prohibited by domestic or foreign copyright laws and other laws such as unauthorized duplication, unauthorized reprinting, or other unauthorized secondary use of our content is discovered shall immediately take legal action.
3. If any dispute arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the account registrant shall resolve such dispute at its own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any damage, loss or disadvantage to the Company. etc. shall not be given.
Chapter 6 Service Operation
Article 18 Management of information
1. The Company collects the following information regarding the user's access history in order to investigate the user's access history and usage status, or to improve the service to the user.
(1) Information on the IP address or device identification number of the mobile terminal when the user accesses the server of this service
(2) The Company uses cookie technology (a technology that temporarily writes data to the user's computer through a web browser and records and saves the date and time the user last visited the site, the number of times the site was visited, etc.). ) to obtain user access information
2. The user acknowledges in advance that the use of this service may be restricted if the user sets the web browser to reject cookies.
Article 19 Maintenance of the Service In order to maintain the operating condition of the Service in good condition, the Company shall temporarily provide the Service without prior notice to the User in any of the following cases: shall be able to suspend or cancel all or part of
(1) In the case of regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the computer system (hereinafter referred to as "system") for providing this service
(2) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, heavy snow, etc.
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riots, disturbances, etc.
(4) When system operation becomes difficult due to system failure, unauthorized access from a third party, computer virus infection, etc.
(5) When requested by an administrative agency or judicial agency based on reasonable grounds
(6) In the event that the Company deems it necessary to suspend or terminate the system for any other reason.
Article 20 Others
1. In the event that a problem arises regarding the use of this service that cannot be resolved by this agreement or by our company's guidance/response, both parties shall discuss in good faith with the user to resolve the issue.
2. In the event that a lawsuit arises regarding the use of this service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of first instance.
Supplementary provision: This agreement shall apply to all users from January 1, 2022.
All inquiries regarding this Agreement and the Service are addressed below.
One Plus One Co., Ltd.
TEL: Phone number: 042-505-6151